(7)The Risk of Recommending Axie Infinity to your friends

    After learning about Axie Infinity's gameplay, current development and future plans, I actively recommended this game to my friends. However, Chinese players are resistant to blockchain-related things. After all, according to the current situation, there are many scams related to blockchain and crypto currency. I continued to play on my own, but unfortunately, I was deceived by a scammer posing as a customer service staff, I got heavy loss.

In fact, the scam is very simple, but at the time my mind was mainly on how to send my article to Axie Infinity team. I didn't think about safety at all, so the main problem was mine. However, after I was deceived by scammers, even if those NFTs are still on the chain, there is no way to retrieve my NFT assets. In this regard, the asset risk of this game is still very high, so I am very grateful to my friends did not use the same account to invest with me. Otherwise, I will be miserable for this loss.

Therefore, I still hope that Axie Infinity team can work hard to protect the safety of assets. It is not enough to remind players of scams beforehand. With the continuous influx of newcomers, scammers can still run wild and never lack prey. The protection of game assets also needs to be restricted when player assets are transferred or gifted by scammers, and cannot be traded when be given to others as gifts for a period of time to prevent scammers success.

For the Axie Infinity team, if these scammer accounts are still not punished in the future, the safety of good players cannot be guaranteed, which will eventually lead to rampant in-game deception, lack of trust between players, and ultimately the death of the game.

       After my game assets were transferred gifted, they were immediately put on the market for trading. I think the team should provide users with opportunities to choose to set how long they can't be traded when gifted to others. At present, after the secret recovery phrase is defrauded, the registered email address and mobile phone cannot protect the security of assets within a certain period of time, and will be transferred directly. This protection is far from the current regular online banking transactions, and the effect is not good for me. .

In addition, after the secret recovery phrase was leaked, after the SLP was allowed to claim after the time limit, the SLPs in the account was transferred again by the scammer, and it was impossible to replace or restrict it through the mailbox. I think this remedy should also be developed.

Only when the player's NFT assets are safely and reasonably protected, will there be more players and users playing games. Now that the Axie Infinity team has solved the problem of excessive gas fees in Ethereum through the side chain, I believe that such security problems can also be solved.

       At present, even NFT games cannot be completely decentralized. After the game operation and development are completely handed over to the players, it will definitely run smoothly. Because there is no way to guarantee that all players are not liars, once a certain number of liars appear and players control part of the development and operation rights of the game, it will threaten or damage the rights and interests of all other players. A fair, respectable and active management center is still essential for decentralized games!

With the current conditions, I think I cannot get my pet and AXS back. In the next time, if I can see that the security protection measures of game assets are updated and perfected, I will be able to recommend this game to my friends again; if the security measures of the game always maintain the current settings, then I think that in the gaming community, scammers will still be rampant. I can't recommend Axie Infinity to any friends, I can only participate in it cautiously.

       In fact, I really hope the development of the game to get better and better, and more and more players can participate in it, so that my investment will not fail. From my gaming experience, Axie Infinity is the first online game that is willing to share game profits with players. In this mode, game manufacturers and players have become partners with the same goal; while in many traditional online game modes, games companies and player community are opposed to each other. Game companies must continue to explore and stimulate the needs of the player groups to make players spend more money in the game. Axie Infinity’s business model has achieved phased success. I can’t predict how successful the game will be in the future, but I know that the longer its life is, the more happiness and benefits the team and players will get!

Best wishes to Axie Infinity and all good players.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

(22) 2022年1月对Axie Infinity发展和当前问题的分析与思考

(6)What can Axie Infinity do before Meta-Universe come true

(27) From Don't Starve & Terraria To Axie Infinity & the Pixlverse